What is ECB?
East County Barbell is more than just a gym. It’s a one-stop shop for all of your fitness goals. We provide a multitude of programs designed to fit any goal. We are passionate about helping those who are ready to take charge of their health and fitness.
“Randy has trained me personally, and I’ve been in what seems like hundreds of hours of his classes. I’ve been at the gym for 3 or so months and barely recognize my body. I am astonished at what I’ve been able to accomplish, and as a beginner at that.” -Erica F
“How do I even begin to review what has changed my life so significantly, has given me the gift of strength and confidence again. My trainer is not just my trainer….. he’s my encourager, my challenger, my reminder to believe in myself because he believes I can do anything.” -Gail B
What We Offer
- Private Training
- Work 1-on-1 with the BEST trainers in San Diego.
- Take charge of your health and fitness and get serious about your goals
- Flexible scheduling
- Custom nutrition and training plans
- Group Fitness Classes
- One-hour, high-intensity strength & conditioning classes held throughout the day
- Emphasis on functionality, strength and endurance
- Youth and Adult Olympic Weightlifting
- Expert training conducted by USAW/Eleiko Level 2 Coach Wes Cravy
- Nationally competitive youth weightlifting team training
- Twice-weekly restorative yoga led by our highly-skilled, experienced instructors
- Build your flexibility and create a sense of calm and peace
How We Can Help You
Our trainers are passionate about health and fitness, and are eager to share it with you! We welcome those of all ability levels, from beginners to advanced athletes, and are able to accommodate our program to fit your specific needs. Not looking to work out in a group? That’s okay! We also offer 1-on-1 personal training.